Career Planning Tools: Visioning and SMART Goals with Lola Adeyemo
In this episode, Lola talks about visioning exercises and SMART goals as well as:
- The intention behind goals as someone with multiple intersectional identities
- Using visioning to help you clarify and guide your next career move
- Breaking down your goals into different categories you care about when crafting your vision
- How to understand if your goals are actually achievable
- Why your career is not your manager's responsibility
Connect with Lola:
More about Thriving in Intersectionality Podcast:
Welcome to the “Thriving in Intersectionality” podcast. A podcast created to help you learn from professionals in the workplace who have multiple intersectional identities; from ethnic minorities, veterans transitioning into the workforce, individuals with disabilities, parents, and so many more.
Hosted by Lola Adeyemo, who is the CEO of EQI Mindset and the founder of the nonprofit Immigrants in Corporate Inc, her mission is to work with organizations to build more inclusive workplaces.
This podcast was built to amplify the voices of leaders and immigrants in the corporate workplace and to give insights and guidance so people can move past their “barriers” and advance in their professional careers.
Through interviews and solo episodes, Lola will examine this global world of work. We hope that you can learn a thing or two from our guests, who have a range of experiences and stories to share. Join Lola as we meet new people who are successfully navigating the corporate space.